top of page

Blackcaviarbangkok Group

Public·8 members
Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Acrord32.exe Bad Image The Application Or Dll ((EXCLUSIVE))

monitor_install do_uninstall = true cmd =>adlb "\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0\AcroRd32.exe" "\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0" "\Documents\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0"\r acrord32.exe bad image the application or dll You should also make sure that your anti-virus is running regularly. Although MEMCM will run the anti-virus automatically, you should still update your anti-virus, as you can still receive malware infections.

acrord32.exe bad image the application or dll

When this error is present, you may have conflicting software installed that are causing the error to occur. The application that is starting and causing the error is Acrobat Reader DC. We recommend you uninstall the Acrobat Reader DC from MEMCM, and allow MEMCM to reinstall the application. Reinstalling Acrobat Reader DC and Windows 10 will correct the error.

Hello, I am new to this technology and I am currently trying to figure out the best way to resolve an AcroRd32.exe error. I am attempting to run Acrobat Pro DC and I am getting an AcroRd32.exe error. I am using Windows 10 64bit and I have updated my anti-virus and it is not reporting any issues. I was trying to manually remove the.

Try deploying the application. If it complains about the defective update again, you will need to repeat the process of removing the update from MEMCM and deleting it from Windows Update. Once the MEMCM deployment has been successful, go back to MEMCM and type the following command:setup /unattend:C:\adobeads\MEMCM_clean.mst If you want to try again and see if it will have a different output, just copy and paste the command from Step 1.

https://www.jsbottlecrafts.com/group/js-bottle-crafts-group/discussion/6ef8a3ca-a1c4-4bb1-8353-2909c9a00355

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page